1 tbsp of oil
1 medium-sized onion
12-14oz of smoked sausage
1 can of corn
1 tbsp of Tony Chachere’s Creole seasoning
- Grab a large pan and heat your oil up in the pan.
- While your oil is heating, chop up your potatoes into cubes. Once chopped add them to your pan with oil.
- When your potatoes are cooking, chop up your squash and zucchini into cubes. Then chop your onions up and slice your sausage.
- When your potatoes are almost tender add in the squash, zucchini, onions, and sausage.
- After adding all the other ingredients, drain your can of corn from any liquids. When that’s done, add the corn and the creole seasoning to your pan.
- Let all your ingredients cook together for at least 5 minutes. Once all your ingredients have gotten the chance to cook together then go ahead and serve!
This was one of my favorite meals growing up. To make it spicier you can add jalapenos or more creole seasoning. You can also add and take out veggies, so if you don’t like corn then you don’t have to add it. Same with the potatoes! This is a great meal prep recipe as well. This recipe tends to make a lot so you can always cut the recipe in half and make it that way!